<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Ribbon Christmas Card Tree Display (How I Display Christmas Cards)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ribbon Christmas Card Tree Display (How I Display Christmas Cards)


My husband teases me because the only time I get the mail (we have a community box up the street) is in December :)
Sadly that is true...but this is the reason..Christmas cards! It's great having little treats in there, right?

I used a few thumb tacks to secure leftover ribbon from my Christmas bins to the wall.
It's so simple.
And then I happened to find these cute present wall stickers on black Friday at Joanne's for just a few dollars for the pack.
Also I used a Sharpie to color the brass pins so they didn't show as much. 



I was using double stick tape to secure cards but they were falling, so now I use clothes pins.

 This little card tree looks great behind the front door!
How do you display holiday cards?

Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my Christmas decor. It's always fun to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home